Friday, October 14, 2005

HAIZzzzzzzzzzz

Feel very sianz today, no where to pend down my thoughts, so i tink this is the only place to write down my stuff. ... me just came back from driving test... everyting was ok in the circuit but i still fail, why? because of pedestrians crossing illegally without using the traffic, and it happens twice somemore, the last part is when i turning back into the driving school, want to cross or dun want to cross..... one, then i wait and c loh, she's not crossing so i turn loh, in the endd, i still ganna 8 demerit points for that .... haiz... now have to book 2 more revisions before i can go for the retest ... waste of money siah,.... i fail not because my driving skill lousy is because of people... but then again .. our country is like that one, kiasu , kiasee, and gan zhong... one, stressful, ... then somemore in the morning a lot of cars.
haiz...
ok lah, go to eat my breakfast. .lah,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home